A Responsive Blogger Website, That Take my blog to the next level.

I am a Software Developer, Learning and experementing with .Net Technology and try to put my Learning altogether here.


We have all sections related to .Net Technology, like .Net-C#, Asp.Net, MVC, jQuery, AngularJs, Sharepoint. Find out more...


Following are the some of the Advantages of using this Web site :-

  • Get Update about latest in .Net world.
  • Collection of Useful, Frequently used .Net Solutions.
  • It’s beautiful on every screen size (try resizing your browser!)
by

Issue With New Blogger Domain - After 24 Hours Still Not Working.


Recently I booked a new domain at Go-daddy. After follow all the steps to configure custom domain to my blogger site, I cannot able to access my site with new address. 


                                         Image result for godaddy


After review again and again and wasting my time I decided to wait 24 hours, as I read some where it may take up to 24 hours to complete. Tomorrow after 24 hours I see I have same issue.

Now I try this new address at my mobile I found my site try to open but it switches to others regularly to different blogs of my older posts, and continuously flicker between different blogs.

It revels me that some code script is running to change my url. And that's the real culprit. One of my script that changes my dot-in url to dot-com is running. I Just comment out these script code. And successful able to run my website at my custom domain.

Conclusion: Please check any custom code that you have in blog template, that may cause an issue.

Thanks,
Happy reading.

0 comments :