A Responsive Blogger Website, That Take my blog to the next level.

I am a Software Developer, Learning and experementing with .Net Technology and try to put my Learning altogether here.


We have all sections related to .Net Technology, like .Net-C#, Asp.Net, MVC, jQuery, AngularJs, Sharepoint. Find out more...


Following are the some of the Advantages of using this Web site :-

  • Get Update about latest in .Net world.
  • Collection of Useful, Frequently used .Net Solutions.
  • It’s beautiful on every screen size (try resizing your browser!)
by

.Net Portability Analyser


Last week I had posted an article on Portable Library.

After that I start thinking that can I able to know that our existing Library is how much portable? You are also thinking about that, Right !!

I quickly open my Visual Studio 2015 Preview, and this is the result.

We have ANALYZE menu and inside this there is Analyze Assembly Portability option.


This will open the file open dialog, where you can select your project’s executable or dll file. This will display the .NET portability report for the selected file.

If you want to use this feature in previous version of visual studio.

Download and install the VSIX or extension package, which will add Analyzer options in various menus. Open Visual Studio, go to Tools-> Options, you can see the new tab added “.NET Portability Analyzer”.



0 comments :