A Responsive Blogger Website, That Take my blog to the next level.

I am a Software Developer, Learning and experementing with .Net Technology and try to put my Learning altogether here.


We have all sections related to .Net Technology, like .Net-C#, Asp.Net, MVC, jQuery, AngularJs, Sharepoint. Find out more...


Following are the some of the Advantages of using this Web site :-

  • Get Update about latest in .Net world.
  • Collection of Useful, Frequently used .Net Solutions.
  • It’s beautiful on every screen size (try resizing your browser!)
by

Install Driver on Laptop when the driver folder have no EXE File.

Recently I had purchased a laptop with DOS operating system. As we know purchasing the windows OS increase our overall cost, If someone have existing licence of windows OS, then it is always advisable to go for DOS or Linux base Laptop.

If one go for DOS based Operating system then he/she may face challenge to get driver for the laptop.

As in my case I have all the driver download form HP website but one of the most important driver Network WAN driver is not available for windows 8, they are providing for windows 8.1

I believe many of us have window 8 CD not have windows 8.1 as this is an additional update of window 8.

As I have company name for LAN driver provider this one I get form HP site as they are proving for windows 7 and windows 8.1. I just Google with company name and able to download the driver for windows 8 (window server 2012).

But the downloaded driver have no exe file.

Below is the simple step to install the driver when driver folder have no exe file.

1. Open the folder that have driver files.
2. In the folder we have .inf file.
3. Right click on the inf file and select the install from the context menu.
4. See the below screen shot for clear understanding.


0 comments :